Bankfields Breakfast Club has been running for several years and has proved a great success with both children and busy parents.
The Breakfast Club is open in the West building from 8.00am every morning until 8.50am when the children can go into their classes. The Club is run by members of the school staff and provides a nutritious breakfast and quality child care.
The costs will be £1.50 a day or £6.50 for a full weeks booking.
Breakfast consists of:
After School Club
After School Club provides high-quality childcare from 3.15pm until 5.45pm. Again, the children are cared for by school staff and are provided with a healthy snack during the session.
Fees are £5.40 per session or £25.00 for a full weeks booking. There are reductions for siblings.
Out of hours childcare is Ofsted registered and so must keep the following rules:
- Choice of cereal
- Hot drink, squash or milkshake
Please keep Out of Hours Childcare money separate from dinner money.
Cheques for Out of Hours Childcare should be made payable to Bankfields School Breakfast Club.
Bankfields have a variety of school clubs taking place during the week.
Extracurricular school clubs list 2016
- An application form to join must be completed for all children attending Breakfast Club or After School Club (you only need to do this once).
- All children must be booked into the clubs beforehand to ensure we maintain the correct staffing ratio (this would need to be done weekly)
- Payment must be received for all bookings prior to the child attending. Bookings cannot be accepted without payment.
- Policies relating to the after school provision must be produced and available for parents to view.